Kamis, 28 Mei 2009

MY PROBLEM

I have best friend . her name is Ayas . she is my friend from when i second grade in junior high school . she is my classmate . and in third grade , she became my classmate too . she is very kind , funny , and friendly . she always beside me if i feel sad or happy and if i need someone to share with . i love her . but after we graduated in junior high school , she moved to Bogor . she continued her school in there . i'm very sad , at the moment .
after she moved, i still had communicaton with her . but now, iam lost contact with her . she did'nt send me message or letter . i already try to contact her . but her number is not active . usually if she changed her number , she always tell to me .
and until now, i don't know her condition . i want share with about my school , my friend , and my family . but where is she?
all my friend in junior high school didn't know her condition . she is like a person who swallow earth .
i have her father number , but the number is very hard to contact . i lost contact with her . i want find her . but i don't know how is the way to find her . oooohhhh GOD PLEASEEEEE HELPP MEEEE!! miss you yasss ..

1 komentar:

  1. cheer up !!!
    maybe you can search her fb. keep call her or her father. don't give up !!

    BalasHapus